Largo Hot Water Skid
Call or text us at 281-612-1223 to check for current availability and pricing before ordering. These are special ordered and not kept in stock.
The Horizontal Hot Water Skid from Largo is built for the professional contract cleaner. With its rugged frame and quality components, this hot water pressure washer is ready to work day in and day out. Amateurs, just keep scrolling!
- PAC Inline Thermostat
- Sch. 80 Black Pipe Heating Coil
- Poly Battery Box
- Belt Driven Ceramic Plunger Pump
- EPA/CARB approved 6.5 gal Gas Tank
- Plumbed for Remote Tank Bypass to Remote Tank
- Beckett Burner with Genisys Burner Control
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Heavy Duty Unloader Valve mounted on Unloader Block
- Color Coded QC Spray Tips 15 and 25 degree
- 12VDC Burner – Requires Group 24 Deep Cycle Battery (Not Included)
- 50’ R2 High Pressure Hose, Trigger Gun and 4’ Vented Lance
- Stainless Steel Burner Cover and Control Panel with Diagnostic Lights- Hour Meter
- 12 Gallon Diesel Tank
- ST7 Flow Switch
- 5.6 GPM General Pump TS2021 with Honda GX630
- 8 GPM General Pump TSF2221 with Honda GX690
- 10 GPM General Pump TSF2221 with Honda GX690
- 125v AC Winco Generator
- Stainless Steel Coil Cover
Other options available for special applications.
Not sure about the Horizontal Hot Water Skid? Maybe you’d prefer a vertical coil? Or how about a portable pressure washer? Largo’s got you covered. Check out their Vertical Hot Water Skid and their Cold Water Pressure Washers.
PRESSURE WASHING TRAINING
Are you starting a pressure washing business? Check out my Online Pressure Washing School that will help you drastically cut your learning curve. You can also get some great pressure washing tips and tricks at my YouTube Channel. As always, if you have any questions I can help you with, please use our CONTACT FORM.
IMPORTANT: If needing shipped, once your purchase is made, we will contact you with a freight quote to your home or business with lift gate service, or to the nearest terminal where you can pick it up. The terminal will fork lift it onto your truck or trailer. Once you are contacted by the terminal that it is ready for pick up, you have 3 days to pick it up, or you will incur $75.00 per day storage charges. When picking up and before loading, please inspect the shipment for any damages. If you see any physical damages to the shipment please call or text us immediately at 281-612-1223. Once you accept the shipment and sign for it, you are waiving any right to claim for damages.
When having delivered to your home or business, please inspect the shipment for any damages before accepting it. If you see any physical damages to the shipment please call or text us immediately at 281-612-1223. Once the shipment is accepted and signed for, you are waiving any right to claim for damages.