Roof and Wood Deck Cleaner
For cleaning wood fences and decks, I use this roof and Wood deck cleaner when customers want that new wood look again. It is formulated for cleaning wood shake roofs, fences and decks. Be sure to use the Tannin Brightener after cleaning, if you are planning to stain or seal the wood.
- Formulated for cleaning Asphalt, Wood, Cedar, and Fiberglass Shingles
- Clean Wood Decks, Fences, Driveways and other surfaces
- Loosens and Removes Dirt, Algae, Fungus, Mold, and Mildew
- Roof Shingles 1 PART TO 6 PARTS WATER
- Decks & Fences 1 PART TO 5 PARTS WATER
- Concrete & Driveways 1 PART TO 4 PARTS WATER
Apply Roof and Wood Deck Cleaner on dry surfaces and allow up to 20 minutes dwell time. When cleaning roofs, use caution as roof will become slippery. If roof dries before rinsing, re-wet by misting water to re-activate solution before final flood rinse. Do not exceed 150 PSI when rinsing roofs. Be sure to check out our Tannin Brightener for after cleaning the wood.
Are you Starting A Pressure Washing Business? Check out my Online Pressure Washing School that will help you drastically cut your learning curve. You can also get some great Pressure Washing tips and tricks at my You Tube Channel. As always, if you have any questions I can help you with, please use our CONACT FORM.