8 GPM HW Pressure Washer
Currently available with FREE FREIGHT 8-10 weeks lead time.
The 8 GPM HW Pressure Washer from BE will give you water up to 200°F. What does this mean for you? The ultimate cleaning power for heavy-duty and industrial applications.
For starters, it’s built on a Honda GX690 with a powerful 4-stroke OHV twin-cylinder, electric start, and forced-air cooling, so it can handle the toughest jobs with ease. It is powerful, versatile, and built to withstand frequent use.
Additionally, this unit uses a diesel-fired 12V Beckett burner with low voltage inhibitor. It has extra-large heating coils and fuel tanks and will deliver solid performance, even under the dirtiest of conditions.
Another plus: the General Pump triplex belt drive pump makes use of a 1-piece plunger to eliminate water entering the crankcase. It has a preset brass external unloader valve and forged brass manifold with a thermal relief valve.
Also, the 8GPM HW Pressure Washer gives you flexibility. You can transport it at the back of your truck or mount it on your trailer. Its heavy-duty 15″ reinforced powder-coated steel tube frame will help protect your machine, and the oversized vibration isolators will cushion the engine and pump platform.
Check out these details:
- 1/2-inch heavy duty schedule 80 Carbon steel cold-rolled pipe to eliminate weak points.
- Stainless-Steel coil wrap provides extra durability and is corrosion resistant.
- 12V DC oil-fired Beckett burner with low voltage inhibitor.
- Adjustable thermostat up to 93°C /200°F with illuminated rocker switch.
- Hour/Tach meter and a 12-inch engine oil drain hose.
- 14.4 Gallon On Board Gas/Diesel Tank
- Reinforced powder coated steel 15-inch tube frame for longevity.
- Includes a convenient wand holder, 360° hose reel swivel bracket, and a built-in truck mounting brackets.
- Quick connect nozzles.
- 50-foot x 3/8-inch steel wire-braided high-pressure hose.
- Professional-grade insulated trigger gun with safety lock-off.
- 47-inch pressure insulated lance.
- Engine: 3-years
- Pump: 5-years
- Coil: 3-years
Pressure Washing School
Are you starting a pressure washing business? Check out my Online Pressure Washing School that will help you drastically cut your learning curve. You can also get some great pressure washing tips and tricks at my YouTube Channel. As always, if you have any questions I can help you with, please use our CONTACT FORM.
IMPORTANT: If needing shipped, once your purchase is made, we will contact you with a freight quote to your home or business with lift gate service, or to the nearest terminal where you can pick it up. The terminal will fork lift it onto your truck or trailer. Once you are contacted by the terminal that it is ready for pick up, you have 3 days to pick it up, or you will incur $75.00 per day storage charges. When picking up and before loading, please inspect the shipment for any damages. If you see any physical damages to the shipment please call or text us immediately at 281-612-1223. Once you accept the shipment and sign for it, you are waiving any right to claim for damages.
When having delivered to your home or business, please inspect the shipment for any damages before accepting it. If you see any physical damages to the shipment please call or text us immediately at 281-612-1223. Once the shipment is accepted and signed for, you are waiving any right to claim for damages.